Breaking News Amplifier

Monday, March 14, 2011

Recall Lassa Info


To: Whom it may concern
Re: Lassa Recall

-I met with Tom Hunn who is the contact in the 24th Senate District in Wisconsin from the "Utah" group. 

-The only problem that has come up is that a "qualified elector" from the district was needed and Tom did not want to do it. I volunteered. 

-I know it is not the most ideal to work on a recall petition that was started by an out-of-state group. It is the ONLY RECALL that is going with regard to Sen. Lassa. I don't think it is even possible to start another one and it is certainly not feasible to do so.

-Mr. Hunn showed me where he had 170 signatures on his own. 

-We can do this if WE WORK TOGETHER for the common goal!
Scott K. Noble
1506 W. 7th St.
Marshfield, WI 54449

Recall Petition Here: http://www.vote4noble.com

No comments: