Breaking News Amplifier

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ron Paul Debate Day Money Bomb





Dear Scott,

There are just over 24 hours before the first Republican Presidential debate inGreenville, South Carolina.

My, how far you and I have come since 2007.

That year, our exploratory committee barely registered on the national radar, and we had to fight just to get on television. Now, we get so many interview requests I can not physically do them all!

Our issues have been thrust into the spotlight during a critical time in America - a time like no other in my life.

More and more Americans are waking up to the fact that we need to balance our budget, rein in the Federal Reserve, restore civil liberties, and return to a constitutional foreign policy.

Tomorrow's debate will be a major factor in determining if I launch a full-fledged campaign later in the month.

But there is another factor I will consider as well.

The Grassroots have been organizing a Money Bomb on the day of the debate, and its success is crucial to my final decision. Our team will have a counter up at our new website, www.RonPaul2012.com, for all the world to see.

I hope you will help show them how strong we are.

I hope you will consider chipping in to help make the Debate Day Money Bomb a huge success.

Some people are giving as much as $2,500 (the maximum allowed), and others have already pledged to give $1,000, $500, or $250.

Many others are giving $10, $25, or $50.

Whatever you can do will help us send a clear message to the political establishment that our movement is here to stay, and our issues will not go away.

So I hope you will go to www.RonPaul2012.com tomorrow to chip in a contribution to the Debate Day Money Bomb.

I also hope you will watch the debate on Fox tomorrow night.

Thank you for your consideration.


For Liberty,



Ron Paul

No comments: