Breaking News Amplifier

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Join Us to Support Ron Paul on Thursday




Dear RLC Activists:

Tomorrow I'm appearing as a guest on the Debate Day Moneybomb for the Ron Paul 2012 campaign.  I'm lucky enough to be appearing during the segment hosted by noted liberty pundit Wes Messamore and we'll be talking about Ron Paul, liberty issues and the upcoming debate.
I'm on at 2pm (EST) and you can tune in on the runronpaul.comwebsite.  I'm in the honored slot right after Dr. Paul himself and I'm the lead-in for Adam Kokesh.  There will be other interesting guests from 9am (EST) up until the start of the debate on Fox at9pm (EST).

And if you're watching the debate, come to the RLC website
and you can join RLC members and special guests for an online event where we'll be discussing the debates live and then have a post-mortem at the end with a special guest.
I hope you'll join me.

Keep fighting for liberty,
Dave Nalle
National Chairman
Republican Liberty Caucus

No comments: