Breaking News Amplifier

Monday, May 30, 2011

Up to the Challenge? Sunday June 5th "Money Bomb" for Ron Paul



From:
Ron Paul <ron_paul@ronpaul2012.com>
Add to Contacts







Dear Scott,

Ten Million Dollars.

That's how much establishment candidate Mitt Romney raised in one day a couple of weeks ago from well-heeled party bigwigs for his 2012 White House bid.

So today, I'm writing to personally ask if you are up for a challenge.

My campaign's grassroots supporters are holding another Money Bomb next Sunday, June 5th, and I believe it offers us an excellent chance to make some headlines of our own.

You see, the Romney campaign thinks no one else can touch their accomplishment.

But honestly, I don't need 10 million dollars to match Mitt Romney.

After all, I don't have to defend a liberal record as governor of Massachusetts.

I don't have to defend against passing a bill just as bad as ObamaCare.  Mitt Romney does.  So it's ok if he has a bit more money than we do.

He's going to need it!

But it is absolutely critical I have the financial backing to build a first-class operation in early caucus and primary states and show the pundits and press that I am a serious candidate.

I know these so-called "gate keepers" are part of the Washington problem, but the fact is their either dismissing of candidates or praising them makes a difference to many undecided voters.

An overwhelming showing on June 5th would force the establishment pundits to realize you and I are in this to win it!

So please, visit www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th and contribute whatever you are able.  I know times are tough, but each and every dollar will go toward implementing our plans to run a first-class, winning campaign to restore America now.

Support for my Presidential campaign is growing every day, and I'm hopeful that we are in time to save America, rebuild our economy, and hand our children an even better country than the one we inherited.

And on June 5th, we can demonstrate the strength of support for our freedom message.

If you can help my campaign really take off now with a contribution atwww.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Your donation will allow us to ramp up our efforts in all the key primary states right away.  That's why political experts say that $1 now is worth as much as $5 later on.

And it would prove that our campaign doesn't need fat cat bankers and rich elitists to compete.

When our R3VOLUTION comes together, there is no limit to what we can accomplish, and it is a great source of encouragement to know I can count on you.

Thank you for all your support!



For Liberty,



Ron Paul


P.S.  The other candidates have their corporate establishment Big Money donors.  They have their lobbyists and their PACs.  Mitt Romney used his insider rolodex - thick with Wall Street bankers - to raise 10 million dollars for his campaign.

And his campaign has thrown down the gauntlet by saying they don't think anyone else can touch their accomplishment.

Patriots like you can help me fight back with a massive Money Bomb on June 5th.

So please visit www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th and contribute as generously as you can!




Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: