Breaking News Amplifier

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

G.A.B. Contacts Point/Plover Recall Group


Yes, the GAB has contacted me. Due to no funds available from the Dan Baltes group and with time being critical, I went ahead and paid for the ads that were ran for 2 days in the Point, Marshfield and WI Rapids newspaper. As the Utah group, The American Patriot Recall Coalition is the registered with the State, but were not paying for the ads, I didn't feel comfortable stating they were.
The GAB is talking to me and I'm complying with their request to make my contribution listed as a "donation in kind" to make it all "legal".



News-Herald Article:
http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com/article/20110512/MNH0101/105120718/Lassa-recall-group-s-ads-illegal-Democrats-say?odyssey=tab|topnews|img|FRONTPAGE

No comments: